Gravity | Ableton Project Template
DISCOVER HOW TRACKS ARE MADE
This template is filled with tools you need to gain a deeper understanding of how a release ready track is produced, mixed and mastered. Not only that but take elements and incorporate them into your own tracks.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learn how a fully structured track is produced and arranged from start to finish.
- See how synths are layered together using Serum to create different textures and how a track is mixed and mastered using Abletons own plugins.
- See how EQ is used to create space in the mix so the different elements sit correctly together.
- Analyse how channels are bussed into groups and processed using an array of plugins.
- Learn all about sound design and synthesis from the presets included in the project.
- Discover how choosing MIDI channels for samples speeds up the production process using the 'Simpler' plugin.
All presets are 100% royalty free
Over 10,000 happy customers
Fast and secure checkout. Instant download
WHAT THE PROS SAY....
REQUIREMENTS & FAQ'S
Our live chat is located at the bottom right of the screen in case you have any further questions.
What do I need to use this pack?
To use this template you must own:
Ableton Live v10.1.9 or higher (works with Ableton v11)
How do I download my pack?
Once you complete your purchase you will receive an email from the address you used to purchase your order with, with your personal download link. Check your spam folder also and if there are any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of the products being digital downloads we offer refunds on a case by case basis. Please contact us within 14 days of purchase at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.